avandia

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wow...It's been a long time.

I had forgotten all about this blog. LOL. Obviously, since the last time I wrote anything on it was in June of LAST YEAR. Hahaha. Well, let see. Since I posted last....we had a tornado hit near our town, we cut some dead weight out of our life, I got pregnant again and we are going to be moving in the Summer. Oh...and Matt got diagnosed with ADHD. We are not having huge luck with meds for the ADHD so far but apparently that is normal. Ben is going to be 2 in 4 days....I can't believe it. I swear that he was just born a few weeks ago. We are pregnant with a GIRL!! Her name is Lillian Alvera Marie Durall. She is due January 11th. They put me on progesterone shots for this pregnancy so she doesn't come too early. She will probably be here by Christmas though. We are going to be moving in the vicinity of Marion in the Spring/Summer. We are super excited. It's going to be a fresh start away from this stupid, dead town. Hmmm......I actually don't have too much to say today.....maybe I'll try to put a new post on another day. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena